Committed to quality patient care to assure quality outcomes at home.
We specialize in 24-Hour Care, Live-In Care, Veterans’ Home Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care, Hospice Care, and we have a Hospital to Home program.
Providing exceptional Home Care in the Swampscott, Boston, Peabody, Salem, Danvers, Middleton, Melrose, Lynn, Marblehead, Lynnfield, Beverly, Revere, Wakefield, Stoneham, Malden, Everett, Winthrop, and Medford, MA areas.
Where compassion and home care come together.
Learn more about different non-medical home care options by Nurta Home Healthcare. We provide in-home care in the Swampscott, MA, area and beyond. Our caregivers are trustworthy and dependable.
If your loved one had surgery, is recovering from an accidental fall, or has been hospitalized for any reason, our staff can provide home care.
Reviews From our Clients
The caregivers from Nurta Home Healthcare engage my mother as opposed to sitting. They interact with my mom, and they get her involved so she doesn’t have to give up any part of her life. They help her to cook if she would like, or they do activities.
Jo Anne from Salem
Nurta Home Healthcare has gone above the call of duty for my sister. From the initial meeting to discuss our needs and consider which personality of caregivers are best suited for our household, the agency has done an awesome job. We are satisfied with the quality of care she receives and are very grateful for their great caregivers.
Dana in Saugus
Why Choose Nurta Home Health Care?
- We have On-Call 24/7 available for Client Needs
- Each client receives 24-hour live on-call access to our care coordinators and nurses
- We understand the importance of compatibility between the personalities of both the client and the caregiver (Caregiver Matching).
- We perform extensive background checks on all our caregivers to ensure the safety of our clients and their personal property.
- We offer a free in-home assessment and consultation.
- Flexible in Scheduling
- We choose caregivers with diverse experience and skillsets to produce not just an effective workforce, but a well-rounded, companionate and talented team to care for our patients.
- Regular Quality Assurance and Caregiver Supervision
- We offer Family Support
- No long-term contract or commitment for a period of time
- Hourly care
- Hospital sitter
- Live-in, overnight
- Respite care for family caregivers or short-notice primary caregiver relief
- Care Coordination
- We perform routine client reassessment and revision of plan of care to reflect our client’s current needs.
- Safe Transitions as care needs changes
- Hospital-to-home transition care
- Caregiver Education and Training: all staff are also required to attend ongoing training held throughout the year to meet up with regulations and procedures and to ensure our staff provides the best care possible.